Ce Certified Safety Professional Sport Basketball Center Training Wheelchair
1. Strong powder coating aluminum wheelchair frame
2. Quick release rear wheel, save more space to store the wheelchair
3. Special design wheelchair frame for basketball guard,we also have other
model for basketball center and basketball forward.
4. Seat Width have different size, more choice for different users
(30/32/34/36/38/40cm for optional).
5. Seat angle backwards tilt 14°, let users can keep balance during playing
6. With 3 strong safety belts, for the seat, for the thigh and for the feet.
Wheelchair basketball is a fantastic sport, played on a standard sized basketball court with standard height baskets. There is no illegal-dribble rule and players are allowed two pushes of their wheels before they pass, dribble or shoot the ball. The wheelchair is counted as part of the body so to block a player, you must stop their chair. The game is fast, furious and is all about tactics, like a game of chess on wheels!
To play in state, national and international competitions, players are classified based on their functional ability from 1.0 to 4.5 points. The higher the number, the higher the functional ability. Each team is allowed to have 14 points on the court at any time and for local and state competitions, this number can vary. Able-bodied people can also play in a wheelchair to enable more participants. Able-bodied players are classified as 4.5 players and teams are generally limited to two on the court at a time.
|Material||High Strength Aluminium Alloy|
|Size (Seat width, Seat height .......)||Customize within the rules|
|Color||Customize within the rules|
Photos of the competition
Basketball wheelchair must conform to the parameters and rules
The thickness of the cushion shall not exceed 10 cm; 3.5 points, 4 points, 4.5 points of the athletes, its cushion thickness should not exceed 5 cm. No board or hard material should be attached to the seat. Cushions should be of uniform thickness and can be folded diagonally.
The highest point in front of the wheelchair footrest should not be more than 11cm away from the ground.
In order to protect the ground, you can install a rolling shaft under the footer.
The height of the support poles on both sides of the wheelchair seat should not exceed 53cm from the ground (the vertical distance between the seat surface and the ground).
The wheelchair should have four wheels -- two larger on the back and two smaller on the front. The big wheels, including the tires, have a maximum diameter of 66 centimeters (26 inches).
There must be one hand rim on each wheel.
Protection against damage to the playing field must be installed under the foot of the wheelchair.
Power units, brakes and gears are not allowed to be installed on the wheelchair.
Black tires are not allowed.
The armrest and other upper body support devices on the wheelchair shall not exceed the length of the athlete's legs and torso when seated in the wheelchair.
Professional customized active basketball wheelchair
All the measure of wheelchair can be customized according to the player's figure. We made the professinal basketball to become feet of player, to help them compete in the basketball court.
We have cooperated with many excellent wheelchair basketball teams at home and abroad during the recent years.
After sale service
1. We provide OEM servies.
2. Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.
3. We can offer you the sample product to check the quality first.
4. All the products will be inspected strictly before shipment, we have strict management and quality control systems;
5. We guarantee the quality of our products, Pingfang will provide a different warranty period according to different wheelchair parts, also can provide free wearing parts for the container order,customer scan easily replace the wearing parts in time in their local country.
Contact Us at Any Time